(1500 m from the Mikolaj hotel)
The temple was funded by Kazimierz the Great around 1340. This was the first church made of wood. The construction of a new stone temple began in 1385. The work was entrusted to Czipser family operating in Kazimierz. Mikołaj and Jan completed their work in 1405 when Wladyslaw Jagiello brought regular canons from Kłodzko. The monastery that was later built by the church was for them. The facades were only built around 1500 and the bell tower in 1566-1582. The organ at the Corpus Christi Basilica is the largest instrument in Krakow. It was designed for 83 votes. It consists of two parts:
- Main organ (63 votes) placed on church choir,
- Side organ (20 votes) within the presbytery.
The project in such a form was created in cooperation with Prof. Machl, Prof. Chwedczuk and Prof. Jargoń. Tadeusz Machl's composition included polychorality and this is probably where an idea to create a two-piece organ came from.