Mikolaj Hotel*** is situated in a thoroughly renovated, historic building in Mikołajska 30 street. The hotel has 34 modern accommodations in 12 comfortable and fully equipped rooms and 2 exclusive suites located in the attic. Friendly staff and the rustic decor make up for a truly homely atmosphere. In the hotel there is a quiet restaurant "Pięciolinia Smaków", the chef invites you to try delicious dishes of Polish and international cuisine.
We offer four types of accommodation: Suite, single room, double and triple rooms. All rooms are fully equipped with private bathroom, with the choice of bath or shower, satellite TV, telephone and free Internet access.
Mikolaj Hotel*** is located in the heart of Krakow, in the comfort of the Planty Gardens:
- 250 meters from the Main Market
- 350 m from St Mary's Church
- 450 m from Juliusz Słowacki Theater
- 500 m from Jan Matejko's house
- 700 m from the Palace of Art
- 1300 m from the Royal Castle on the Wawel Hill
- 1500 m from the Corpus Christi Basilica
- 1400 m from the New Square, the heart of Kazimierz district
- 1700 m from the Botanical Gardens
- 2800 m from the Schindler's factory.
It takes only 10 minutes to walk from the Main Railway Station and Coach Station and 20 minutes – to drive to the airport.